Autor/Verlag: Morris, Rob
Reihe: Peaky Blinders
Have you ever wanted to eat like the Peaky Blinders? With this first official cookbook, you can now take a unique culinary journey into the world of the Shelby's.
Filled with 50 delicious and evocative recipes, the book takes inspiration from the iconic locations the infamous gang inhabits, from the bar at The Garrison, to the glamour of the Eden Club and the extravagance of Arrow House.
The recipes in this book transport you into the rich and murky world Tommy Shelby and his associates lived in, evoking the warm and hearty meals which would have kept the gang going day and night.
From filling family fare, to snacks, sandwiches and bar food, as well as lavish canapes, lunches and dinners, the book includes dishes such as:
- Warming vegetable & barley soup with Alfie Solomons' soda bread,
- Grilled Oysters with parmesan crumb,
- Roast Rabbit with bacon & mushrooms in a whiskey sauce,
- flavourful Glazed celeriac steaks with breadcrumbs & herbs,
- a delicious Steak and ale pie, with a tasty mash,
- Butter and sage roast chicken with mushrooms & tarragon cream sauce, and
- Sloe Gin jelly with blackberries and cream.
Combining stills from the series with recipes and specially commissioned photography, this is a lavishly illustrated cookbook for foodies and fans of Peaky Blinders alike.